Tokyo Marui's take on the MEU 1911 successor, designated the M45A1, comes fantastically made (and with a hidden improvement). Changes to the original M45 MEUSOC are the desert tan color scheme, 3-dot sights (real steel would feature tritium night sights), 5 inch match barrel & a larger picatinny light rail (sits lower).
- Desert Battle Colour : Colours matching the real colours used on the firearm that is used in late Middle East operations.
- Parting Lines Finish：The parting lines resulting from moulding are carefully sanded by hand for a nice smooth finish.
- Novak Officially Licensed Rear Sight：Replicating the widely used Novak tactical sight.
- G10 Type Grip：The very typical grip from the M45A1 is replicated using a special printing system.
- Under Rail : The under rail is molded into the frame and provides a 20mm picatinny rail in order to install a very large number of accessories.
- Upgraded Internals & Mechanism：The blowback engine has been redesigned and provides a stronger recoil with the same amount of gas as the already existing Marui 1911 GBB.
- The new short recoil system added to the M45A1 gives this new gun a very stable cycle.
- Metal Notch Spacer：A metal piece inside the ABS slide will catch the slide stop when magazine empty. The ABS slide will not be wore off by a heavy use of the slide stop.
- Diecast Magazine：The 27 rounds magazine is is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. (the M45A1 can use all previous 1911 series spare magazines)
|Item Weight (gram)||823g|
|Barrel Length||113 mm|
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Magazine Capacity||27 Rounds|
|Bullet Type||6mm BB|
|Power (Muzzle Velocity)||300FPS (Top Gas Test @ 25°C Room Temperature)|
TOKYO MARUI M45A1 CQB GBB Pistol
- Brand: TOKYO MARUI
- Product Code: TM-4952839142849
- Availability: In Stock